Guide and Walkthrough
February 2021 1 months ago 0.01
The year is 2281 – two hundred years after the old world was eradicated by nuclear fire – and now the New California Republic has become powerful along the western coast of what used to be the United State of America. They’ve expanded east into Nevada, but across the Colorado river to the east a united army of tribals – Caesar’s Legion – have been organized under the guise of ancient Rome. War never changes, and impending conflict looms between the two sides, the prize being the Hoover Dam and control over the Mojave. Stuck in the middle are the residents of Nevada and the jewel in the desert; the city of New Vegas. But the mysterious overlord of New Vegas has his own plans for the future of the Mojave…
You are Courier six, an employee of the Mojave Express who has been entrusted with delivering a mysterious Platinum Chip. The delivery goes horribly awry, however, and after you are robbed and nearly killed for the package you were carrying, you must set out in pursuit of your attackers. Along the way you’ll have to navigate the political struggles between factions both large and small, making friends and enemies between the various groups as your actions in the Mojave influence your reputation. Ultimately, a new overlord of the Mojave will be crowned… but will you place that crown upon the brow of Caesar, the New California Republic, the mysterious ruler of New Vegas… or yourself?
- ✅A power-gamey New Vegas Medical Center run, for those gamers who want to get off to a great start.
- ✅A Trophy Guide including detailed information (when necessary) about how to obtain all the game’s trophies.
- ✅An ideal chronological order of events walkthrough that will take you through the entire Mojave.
- ✅Character creation strategies including a run-down of SPECIAL attributes, Skills and Perks.
- ✅Complete walkthrough of all the main quests and side quests, including faction quests and endings.
- ✅Information about factions and reputation.
- ✅Old World Blues DLC.
- ✅The locations of stat-boosting Skill Books, unique weapons and armor and collectible Snowglobes.