Firestone Idle RPG
Submitted by: David K.
* Unlock tier 2 and tier 3 equipment as soon as possible. They benefit all
them much better than tier 1 equipment. Also you gain effect from tier 2
and tier 3 equipment
even when you don’t have that hero in your party. It’s a permanent and best
your void crystals.
* Don’t bother with HP or armor in this game unless you need to progress
further in trees
or unlock tier 2 and tier 3 equipment.
* Enchant rings 1* 3 levels higher than wrists and relics. Enchant wrists
and relics 2* 4
levels higher than tier 1 equipment.
* Level tier 2 and tier 3 equipment equally over many heroes. So make all
rings level 3,
then continue making them all level 4. Same for wrists and relics.
* You don’t actually enchant the equipment itself, you enchant the slot.
Meaning when you
get a higher rarity later on in the game, the enchantment level will carry
over to the
* Ignore seals unless they are for a weapon of a hero that you’re using, or
they are for
wrists, relics or rings.
* Raining gold, raining gold and… uhm… more raining gold! It’s all about
* Farm at a stage where most of your heroes can kill enemies with a single
* Save gems till you are level 65. That’s when you unlock Emblems. Buy
Emblems in the store,
which you can spend in Exotic Merchant to get Epic Chests. After that save
up gems for level
120, that’s when you unlock Dragon Blood and you can buy them in the
* Do as many map missions as you possibly can. Time them wisely. Short on
time? Do short
missions first, and just before you leave, start the longer missions.
* The cost of the first guardian evolution is 200 Strange Dust. So save up
Dust before your guardian hits level 10.
* When using ingame chat, don’t use single quotes (‘), like when saying
“I’m” or “it’s”.
Your messages will disappear when you do.