Submitted by: David K.
A Simple Guide:
Written by RemTM
This a quick and dirty guide on the game based on my own observations. I’ll
someone else do the more detailed dives, and I’ll instead just put together
few simpler things here that some
players may or may not know about.
* Always make sure to get back home by 12am at night. If you get home any
you will end up wasting an extra 6
hours of your day, as you’ll wake up at 12pm
the next day. Sleeping on time will
cause you to wake up at 6am, which is preferable.
* All training times will take 4 hours (from what I’ve seen so far).
* All player-triggered conversations with the girls will always take 1
related conversations will depend
on the event.
* Gifting items to girls will not take any time, but can only done once per
* Combat outside of the city will take 6 hours to complete on a successful
Not yet sure if this changes
depending on what happens.
* Roughly plan out your day based on all the info above along with travel
* Avoid using the time skip option, as that would just be a waste of time
could instead use to move to
different locations grabbing items, training,
hunting monsters, and talking to
* Not sure if this is due to the harder difficulty I’m playing on, but
have certain objects they will like
or dislike. While it is preferable to actually
give favoured items to the girls at
all times, make sure to not give the same gift
twice in a row, as the girl will
not like it as much. Variety is a good thing here.
* Amy will eventually introduce you to a shopkeeper who will sell you gifts
gold, and buy any items/gifts you
no longer want. The gifts sold will potentially
have a greater impact on the girl being
given that gift if she favours it.
* Give Giselle a Giant Grimoire
* Home: Milk Bessy every morning
* Castle: Check that flower-ornament-mechanical-statue-thingy in the
pat the dog in the throne
* Infirmary: Nab some medical supplies, and check the drawer
* Outskirts: Fish for a… uh… fish, and find one of 2 other things if you’re
* Taunt early. Only discovered this recently, but if you were to taunt the
and take damage, it will increase
the amount of loot you can get from 1 to 2. Whether
or not that will increase I have
not yet found out. Just keep an eye on your HP, as
you are much squishier than
* After combat, your total gold is based on the gold that you looted along
mission clear rewards, and then you
will unceremoniously be given 1% of all of that.
* Taunt and Loot will always occur before anyone attacks, while Heal and
occur after enemies attack.
-=Getting The Girl(s)=-
* If you are gonna talk to the girl, why not also give her a gift?
* I actually recommend prioritising training up your STR, INT and CHA, as
will give you bonus relationship
points based on your current stats that they
favour (10% extra per favoured stat
level). I don’t know exactly what each girl
wants yet though. Still working on
* Meeting a girl for the first time nets a nice 40 points. Amy doesn’t get
one can only hope your lil’ sis
wasn’t left behind…
* Regular gifts a girl favours (items found around the map) will give 4
points. Giving the same gift the
next time you meet will net you 2 points if they
have grown tired of getting the
same thing again. Giving a gift they don’t favour
will net you 1 point.
* Giving Gaselle items you took from the Infirmary will make you lose the
no relationship points at all to
speak of. DON’T DO IT!
* Progressing through a girl’s relationship storyline will net a whopping
relationship points, plus the point
bonus based on stats!
Romance and Harem Ending Guide:
Written by Raine
Here are the choices you need to make to get all their arc scenes (major
the one with exclamation mark thing).
Thanks for the snack, Sis.
It’s good I’ve got someone watching my back.
I’m willing to listen.
Pops loves you.
Is there any way to help these people.
Wanna go for a drink.
Cheer her up.
It’s not too late.
Let that anger out.
Beatrice won’t like this.
It’s nothing like that.
I’ve checked, she’s clear.
You can’t give up.
Will you be able to handle it.
Teach Shrimp a lesson.
She can handle herself.
You owned up to your mistakes.
He’d appreciate it if it’s from you.
Relationship with waifu should be at least 5500.
Get romance endings by Month 4 Day 29 latest.
I haven’t gotten this yet, so I don’t know if it works. But you need to get
romance and give them ocarina in the same run. Do this for all waifu on 5
runs. The harem ending will play on the last waifu you romance.
Important! Make sure you have the h-patch installed to enhance your romance