Submitted by: David K.
Playing Maps Offline:
Written by Fixious
Being able to roam a map without joining a server is always useful.
Thankfully you can do this in Midair, though it isn’t obvious or fully
supported by the developers.
Follow these steps to play any map without joining a server:
* Start Midair.
* At the menu screen, open the console (~) and type “open”
* Make sure there’s a space after the word open.
* You will be shown a full list of maps within Midair to choose from.
* Use the arrow keys to select a map, and press enter to select it.
* You’re all set!
* The map will load and you’re now free to roam about it.