Submitted by: David K.
How to Easy Kill Great Worm:
Written by Jolgame
1.Set three character
Shadow Blade, Onmyouji, Grim Reaper
+ Sister, Paladin(Base)
– Sting Hard, Release Power!
– Muscle Amulet, Paper Turtle
– Shadow Raid, Stealing Luck,
3.Let me follow a monster symbol other than the boss. (set -> Monster,
4.Fight that monster and buff your Dealer and Tanker 3 stack and end
5.Fight The Gread Worm
6.Onmyouji Update the buff until mp reaches 0.
7.IF Worm burrow turn Use Onmyouji – Paper Turtle and Paladin –
8.First kill allways Great Worm’s Summon Last kill Target is Worm.
Written by mie001
Some tips about mistove, which is a game looks like Darkest dungeon(DD) but
-=How to Prepare=-
1. Always check for the mission
* Mission brings bonus and wont do
* Just remember where the mission
request you to explore.
2. Always check for formation*
* Just like DD, make sure everybody
can do their job.
3.Always have some food and light seed
Food first, because you can still walk around and use light flower to
restore your light, but your team wont last long without food.
* Small dungeon – 3 foods
* Medium dungeon – 5 foods
* Big dungeon – 7 foods
Bring every polluted food and seed with you unless you want them rotten in
Never buy or brings any bandage or holy water unless you 100% sure you
-=How to Explore=-
1. Edge first
* Always walks to the edge of the
map, stick to it until you fully
explored it’s edge, then try to
find it’s center.
* Due to some theory BS this is more
efficient, just do it.
2. Things you best do
Pick all the debris, pick all the keys, open the chest if you can,
the light flower, beat red monster.
* /Debris / loots / money or
supplies./ 1 foods could means different
from life and death.
* /Keys // can be use to open chest
and it would hurt you so why not.
* /Open chest / loots,/ often some
equip which will improve your
heroes battle performance. You
have to carry them back to.
* /Light light flower / lights./ You
gain HP every steps so why not.
* /Red monster / loots./ Just watch
it when you feel you cant survive
the battle, in which case you
should just bug out.
You can smash some barricade if you must, with your face or with the
all the same. Break too much will have you trouble and waste time.
You can step some traps, totally ok, it wont hurt you very much, but
to walk around and spend too much food will.
BTW did I mention those actions will bring your doom clock backward?
3.Things you best not do
* Smash your face alot with the wall
* Walk around.
* Fight grey monster.
Stop it, get some help.
It’s all about efficient so be a pro and just dig some gold (I think
can beat some blue monster if you are boring and want to have some
fight, just dont waste too much time).
4. Move with all the direction
* Dont just up down left
* Press D and move faster with
5. Use your leader skill
* Knight can smash multi barricade
with her shield.
* Assasin(or shadow blade? what’s
her name?) can stealth so the
monster will stop chase you.
* The samurai guy can fly forever
until he smash his face into wall /
traps / monsters.
Leader skill consume your food bar (or fullness, whatever), but the
trouble it saves you worth more than it!
-=How to Fight=-
1.Good team for good job
* Study your team before run into
the dungeon, knowing which skill is
best for them to output dmg and
which can patch their AShS.
* Bring 5 sisters to the dungeon, I
dare you( They will be fine tho,
lol), you will find this kind of
team very cancer.
* Some heroes have coop skill so
consider bring them together.
2. Check formation before the fight
Your team wont return to the default formation which you set them are
the start of exploration. And seems like they loves walking around,
check it out before the fight.
3. “Break 1 finger is better than hurt 10”
* Dead monster wont hurt you.
* Dead monster wont hurt it’s
* Dead monster wont spit debuff to
* So focus killing them one by one,
specially the one who gonna eat
your girls’ face!