Necromunda: Underhive Wars
Submitted by: David K.
Pit Fight Tips (Chapter 5):
Written by yippeecayyeah
I was stuck on it for a bit. Lost twice in a row.
Until I analyzed why I was losing. I was giving the OP4 all of the scenario
advantages and the advantage of being able to burn entrenchment every
-=Here Are Some Tips=-
* If you fight close to home then on their first turn they won’t get
* Every turn you will.
* You will get a combat edge by being able to use entrenchment every turn
will have to travel to get to you
on the first turn at least and that is the dps
edge you need to win easily.
* Make use of Ambush and many on one curb stomping to wear your opponents
* Concentrate on killing one opponent at a time.
* Don’t wander off to get weapons or to mess with the health machines. AP
not used for damage = minimizing
your damage output.
* Stay out of the fire. Your placement means the OP4 has to either burn AP,
or run through the fire to get to
the fight. Hopefully all three.
* Don’t run around for weapons. Take them from the fallen. Since you are
too it makes it kind of cheesy.
Zero AP to loot. Zero AP to equip weapons from
OP4 loot also.
* Maximize your DPS by AP and MP conservation.
* You may trade kills for a few rounds but should eventually outnumber the
and even overcome them even though
you start out mostly with no weapons and
having an opponent that gets to
activate two guys per turn once the champion
How to Restart a Mission (in Operations):
Written by Reyes
NPC’s getting stuck in walls? Not able to complete a mission due to a bug,
forfeit it risking your gang getting injured and losing your backpacks/gear.
Instead do this, till issues are solved, or a restart mission button is
-=Quick Fix Guide=-
The last enemy in an operation mission got stuck, and nothing I would do
me attack it, or would it reset to another position, once it was stuck
walls. I decided to forfeit but once I red the penalties fine print, I
look for a fix.
I didnt find any, so i gave it a go trying different things. This is what worked,
and it can be done with the game running.
-=Locate your save folder=-
If youve played the campaign/operation your save folder located in
“/user/name/appdata/local/necromunda” should contain files named
Move the Mission_somenumber.sav file to another folder. Do not delete any
file. And remember to copy this file somewhere else, till youve done the
Then click in the game on load gang, and select your gang, this will send
the operations menu, to the moment right before you launched the mission
you where on.