Submitted by: David K.
Easy “Explorer” achievement:
The golden skateboards are found by jumping over the ending crowd
in the following levels:
* Urban 5 (Amateur)
* Junkyard 5 (Amateur)
* Port Pro 5
* Base Pro 4
* Neon City 4 (Amateur)
* Always be going fast. Press X frequently to keep your momentum,
you’re trying to complete a goal in
which you can only press push once
* Practice makes perfect. The timing in OlliOlli is really tricky (no
pun intended), so don’t worry if
you fail to pull off perfect tricks
immediately. Just try to avoid sloppy
finishes until you get the hang
of the mechanics.
* When you’re looking for objects, you may need to avoid grinding or
going fast. If you can’t find that
one spraycan or uranium rod, just
slow things down and look on steps
and other places you might not be
exploring because you’re too busy
pulling off awesome tricks.
* Don’t jump off grind rails too early. The game reinforces this in
later levels when timing becomes
even more important, but it’s a good
habit early on as well.
* When trying to complete goals, take them one at a time. You can
the levels all day, so there’s no
rush to finish all goals in a single
attempt or anything like that.
* Practice a bit before you take on the daily challenge. OlliOlli is a
game in which you need to
re-familiarize yourself with the mechanics
constantly, so jumping into the
game to do a quick daily challenge
will likely result in