Omega Labyrinth Life
Submitted by: David K.
Nectar Farming Guide:
Written by Arcatera
Short and simple nectar farming guide.
Omega Labyrinth Life have four main options for earning nectar:
* Winning TFT minigame in the academy.
* Side quests (not fetch-quests).
* Bug-catching minigame.
* Earnings for the garden tending.
* The most stable is the fourth option.
This method works well after completing the game, but may be relevant
at earlier stages.
* Garden with seven areas for planting flowers, 400 each. Additional sites
gained through main quest. Total –
* 2800 seeds. It is possible from different dkjwtrs, but in an amount
multiple of 50.
* Flower dial. Needed to speedup time. Gained through main quest.
* 3600 nectar. Not necessary.
We plant 2800 flowers, water them with any watertype and start to skip the
time with Flower Dial for 12 hours.
As a result, we get 4400 nectar for the number of flowers + 2200 nectar
(decreases with time after weeds appear in the garden) -3600 nectar per 12
hours pass. 4400-3600+(0..2200)=800..3000 nectar per cycle.
I can do 50-60 repetitions in 20 minutes, which gives in the worst case
800 * 50 = 40,000 nectar.
I can’t say for sure how much nectar is needed to pump one skill to level
because I took care of the calculations too late, but I guess 57-60
when using the mini-game skip. As a result, we need 7 * 4 * 60 = 1 680 000
Given that we get a certain amount of nectar according to the plot, and
a mini-game without a pass provides the best result, we will have to spend
to 8 hours on the farm.