Pajama Sam In Don’t Fear the Dark
Alternate ending sequence:
Submitted by: RM
Collect twenty socks to view an alternate ending sequence.
Go up the tree house. Go through the talking doors, then click on
the door below Sam. A lady will come up and kiss him on the cheek.
Unsynchronized audio and video:
You will notice that the audio and video are not synchronized at the
following points during the game.
* When Sam is rushing out of the “gold” door in the mines, he
“WHOOOAAAAA!”, but his
mouth is shut.
* The keys that spin around on the organ and the keys that are
do not match the sounds coming out.
The following revealing mistakes can be seen.
* When the lights are off in the flashlight’s room, it is very dark
all the lava.
* he wood for the track supports are dipped in lava, and they are very
The following mistakes in the game’s continuity can be seen.
* When Sam climbs up to the winch in the mines, the rocks in the lava
actually become fewer.
* When Sam lifts King up with the winch, he releases the hook. We do not
anyone lower it back to the ground,
but in the next scene it is back down
on the floor.
* When entering and exiting the music room, Sam shuts the door. However
inside the room, Sam goes through
the door again, and when exiting the door
is still open.
* When going into Darkness’ house, the pulley remains motionless. Even if
do not go anywhere else, just out,
the elevator is on the ground and the
basket is in the air, just like it
was before Sam went in, and the pulley
did not move.
* When at the garden, the well lowers the bucket by turning the wheel.
when Sam is closer, he just tosses
the bucket in, unless Sam is going down.
* The mine carts that exit Darkness’ house and the underground cave have
chins, looking nothing like King.
* When on Otto, the track visible is nowhere near the bucket, and there is
mine cart track near the bucket.
However in the mines we see the bucket, and
not only is King going in the wrong
direction, but the bucket is not moving,
when it should be.
* When Sam enters the magic room, not only does he open the door twice, but
when inside we see the door snap
from being open to shut.
The following factual errors can be seen.
* King’s wheels are rusted but there is no water in the mines.
* The organ is a pipe organ, but when playing a song he does not sound like
pipe organ at all. This occurs in
at least two songs.
* The organ in the music room has no black keys, but the first song is in B
flat, and there are two black keys
used there. On any piano-related instrument,
the keys go down, not up.
* The “trombone” in the music room does not sound like a trombone
at all. It
is either a trumpet or flute, or
Cheese And Crackers mini-game:
Get in the mine cart and go to the area of the mines with the one-way door.
up the nearby pickaxe. Go to the mine area labeled “Gold” by
several signs. Ride
through it until you stop in front of some gold. Use the pickaxe to get
the gold. Leave the mines and go to the boat dock. Ride the boat to the
bridge. Give the bridge the gold then cross it. You will see three
boards on the other side (3×3, 5×5, and 7×7). Click on one of them to play
of Cheese And Crackers, which is a tic-tac-toe type mini-game.
Remove the rust from the mine cart. Go into the area that is labeled
“Gold” by a
group of arrows and signs. When you enter it, you must click the directions
want to go quickly. Take the left path, then the upper-left path, then
the upper path. If done correctly, you will stop in front of an arcade
that lets you play the Nuggets mini-game. In Nuggets, you will be in
a mine cart and have to collect gems while avoiding various obstacles and