Submitted by: David K.
How to Get Traits:
Written by Faxeh
This guide details what traits there are and how to get them.
-=What Traits Do=_
Traits raise dinosaur appeal and can change dinosaur behavior, stats, and
appearance, or game play mechanics such as breeding. Each dinosaur can
only have 2 traits.
* The chubby trait makes a dino eat more but grow larger.
* The friendly trait makes the dinosaur more friendly to other
* The poopy trait makes the dinosaur poop more.
* The shy trait makes the dinosaur dislike crowded spaces.
* The scary trait makes the dinosaur more scary to other dinosaurs.
* The parthenogensis trait makes the dinosaur able to reproduce without a
* The sleep trait makes the dinosaur sleep more often.
* The smart trait makes the dinosaur level up faster.
* The damage trait makes the dinosaur do more damage when attacking.
* The showoff trait makes the dinosaur enjoy attention from guests.
* The shiny trait makes the dinosaur have a shiny, glowing secondary color
-=How to Get Traits=-
To gain a trait you must put an item or hat in one of the blue slots in a
egg info before they hatch. Once hatched or by looking through the scan
can see what trait they have gotten.
Footprints – Shy.
Dinosaur Eggs –
Epic Gem –
Imperfect Gem & Rare Gem – Shiny.
Twirly Hat, Winter Hat, Stargate Glasses,
Hotdog Hat, Cone of Shame, Cheese Hat,
Holiday Fun, Hip Glasses, & Bow
Fedora, Witch Hat, & Unicorn Horn