Submitted by: David K.
Decoration and Illusion Score:
Written by FlyBoy
Some notes about my expierences in managing decoration and llusion
After playning some scenarios I tried to determine, how to design the park
get the best illusion. All I this information was discovered by
and observation. There might be other aspects and elements implemented.
Also this is observed with version 1.2.
-=What decreases the score for a place=-
* Infrastructure visibile.
* Demolished furniture (benches, trash cans, lamps).
* Junk on the pathes.
* Border fence.
-=Decoration elements increase the score but=-
* There must be elements of decoration to any direction of a place.
* Just painted terrain does not count.
* Terraforming can help to hide bad elements.
-=Observations about Illusion Score=-
* The most customers start with neutral or bad illusion score.
* The score rises when customers are at places with good decoration
* The score drops when customers are are places with bad decoration
* The score drops when customers see staff that is carrying stuff.
* It takes some time to build up a good illusion score.
* To forge illusion a slow moving ride in decorated environment is helpful
(e.g. Old Cars Ride).