PC Building Simulator
Submitted by: David K.
Career Mode Tips:
Written by Doge
A guide about PC Building Simulator to help in career mode.
* You will get back most of the time what you spent on the parts so there
point of trying to find a part that
is the cheapest or is the exact budget,
just don’t overspend.
* When you order something I would select next day shipping because when
accept a job, it comes tomorrow so
there is no point of getting it the current
day unless you need it now and it
would not waste much money.
* If there is a job that requires you to Diagnose and Fix, you can save
on shipping by guessing. You can
get clues from 2 things, the description and
the budget. You can read the
description to find things that they say that
would tell you whats wrong and you
can try to find what item is the exact
price (ex. $200 CPU and you have a
$200 budget.) You can try this at your own
risk because it is not perfect and
even if you think it is the PSU it could be
* For 3Dmark, you can use online calculators to figure out what parts will
you the 3Dmark score. You can also
use this for a achievement that requires
you to get a exact score that is
* The point of the other benches is for 3Dmark. Lots of the jobs you get
you to get a 3Dmark score and it
takes a minute for it to finish. You can start
3Dmark on a PC then use another
bench for a different PC. Also if you have only
one flash drive and you have 2
computers that need 3Dmark make sure to unplug
the flash drive.
* Make sure to pay attention to the description. Sometimes that will say
like “My PC has been running
slow.” That means that PC has a virus and you
need to install the antivirus
software and run it. This is required for 5 stars.
* There is also others that will mention stuff like brands, cables, dirt,