SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays
Submitted by: David K.
Beginners Guide (Tips and Useful Info):
Written by lich387
All the info and tips i can think of to help new players engage this
The game may seem a little complex at first, but I assure you that once you
gain a grasp
on how to achieve what you desire everything will be natural to you.
-=Let’s start with the basics:
* In this game units have Permadeath. While pilot will survive being
destroyed you will
permanently lose your MS if it gets
* During missions you have 10 slots in which to quicksave.. use them to go
back from bad
situations. The game also autosave
* Any pilot can use any MS.
* Any MS / Pilot can be deploy in any series, the only limitation being
* For a ship / MS to be deployed in a map it must be able run in that map
(space or air, tipically).
* The ship that you get at the start of the game can contain only 1 squad,
but by doing
one of the available dispatches you
can acquire an item that let you unlock the 2nd
squad slot. I recommend that you do
that asap, as more slot means more units on the
* Raids are a new type of squadron, the main difference from the ship being
units can regain HP / EN while
roaming on the map. If 2 units of the raid end the
turn near each other they will
regain HP and a little EN, otherwise (if a unit ends
the turn with no raid ally nearby)
they will regain 30% of EN.
* Whenever a unit kills an enemy they get to act again, up to 2 times
(you get 3 attacks in total).
* Whenever a unit dodge,hits or kills an enemy it gains morale. After
thresholds they reach what is
called “High Tension”, after which if it continues
to gain morale it reaches
“Super High Tension”.
* During High Tension all attacks are critics, while during Super High
attacks deal “super
critics”. There are certain attacks only usable during (Super)
* If a unit gets hit during Super High Tension it will switch back to a
when the battle ends. The same
happens if it misses an attack.
* Sometimes when you encounter enemy ships they will deploy additional MS
get near them. If you destroy the
ship those same MS will have a white flag on them.
it means that if your ship gets
near them the “capture” command will appear. It is
a free action that let you capture
them, being able to dismantle (aka sell) them
ore use them, according to your
* You can change the battle music for each pilot you own (it only depends
not on the MS). You can also import
your own mp3 files to use as battle music!
* Be mindful that pilot stats matter a lot. A ranged MS should be piloted
proficient in long rage, same with
melee. “Funnel type” weapons (or “awaken” weapons”
use the “Awaken”
statistic). I recommend to balance your credits spending between new
units and pilots, as you need good
pilots just as you need good MS.
* When a MS levels up you receive points to spend in its stats, ranging
to HP, EN and speed (this is very
important at higher difficulties, as it affects
both dodging and hitting
* When a Pilot levels up he/she automatically gains stats increases. You
spend credits to increase his/her
* Each pilot has innate abilities and skills, and learn new skills as
up. Abilities are dropped by
specific enemies (those with a yellow dot on them),
the higher the difficulty the
higher the ability level dropped by the enemy.
* MS whose size is greater than M will occupy more slots inside your ship.
will not matter for the Master
slot, which can host a big MS while still occupying
only one slot (use this feature at
* Lots of pilots have more than one version of themselves. Usually the last
are stronger than the previous
ones, but also have more difficult / complex
requirements to complete their
This game is full of ways in which the player can gain new units. Here are
means you have to do so.
-=Filling Guest Unit Get Gauge
In each stage there are “guest” units, units (both MS and ships)
that belongs to the
events you’re playing. Whenever one of these units get a kill the get gauge
itself; when the bar is completely filled you will unlock that unit for
(you still need to pay credits for the development).
Of important note the fact that the get gauge is shared across multiple
missions, so you can fill it at your own pace.
With this option you can “combine” the design of 2 MS to unlock a
third one. Not all
MS can be combined, and multiple combinations result in the same design. As
GET gauge you still need to pay credits do build the designed MS.
When you encounter enemy ships they sometimes will deploy additional MS
when you get
near them. If you destroy the ship those same MS will have a white flag on
means that if your ship gets near them the “capture” command will
appear. It is a
free action that let you capture them and use or sell them after the
(through the “manage captures” menu action).
You surely have noticed that in the game Units and Pilots have separate
units these are especially important, as they allow them to
“evolve” (just like in
pokemon games) into different forms.
Each MS has different evolution paths which can lead to different results,
form has a minimum level requirement.
This is the main way to obtain new Units, and (aside from capture) the
Using this option you can exchange a MS whose level is at minimum 2. As the
rise you’ll get better deals, but it
will get you lots of levels to be offered an
even decent value for the exchange.
Still it’s sometimes worth to look at what the game offer to you for your
Sometimes dispatch missions offer a MS as an additional reward for
Some of the Units (in some cases even very strong units) are unlocked by
specific quests. As always you’ll only unlock the schematics, and you’ll
to buy it with credits.
All the pilots are unlocked through quests (once unlocked they must be
buyed with credits from the scouting menu).
Lots of these quests just require you to fill their respective MS GET gauge
others are a little more complex.
Still everything can be found in the quest menu.
I’ll be adding more tips in this section as I find more info or discover
Evolve the Phoenix Gundam to its “Full Power” form asap, since
the Full Power form
will then be able to evolve into the main gundams of the main series of the
Before evolving a MS into a new form you can check the new form details,
weapons, innate abilities and even which will be its future evolutions when
(even though it’s very likely that those will be obscured, it’s still a
hint at what
you could be getting next).
Don’t sleep on the gallery function, as it can give you precious hints at
need to obtain a specific MS.
Money Maker Guide (Passive Income):
Written by Star
Alot of players is worrying about money and not being able to play while
money or to grind endlessly. Here is passive income guide that you can use
you play the game and do story missions without have to worry about money.
Do the First Gundam Seed Mission.
Head over to Dispatch mission Send your guys to do Dispatch Neutral
* You will get Earth alliance mobile armor and some Zaft army mobile suits
* Sell the Zaft army mobile suits (organisation list captured units!
* However keep the Earth alliance mobile armor! These are the ones you need
your passive income ready!
* Capture 8 of them from the missions while you do some story missions
* Once you have 8 of them time for next step wich will then keep the ball
Start Basic training or Mock battle with your 8 mobile armors or 16 mobile
you use both raid groups (you can create more raid / warhisps groups by
different task for them in organisation group).
since this is mostly for new people or people who play with warships use
for money maker and warships group for story content (once you reach step 5
earn more money).
* Once they reach lvl 10-11 get them to zanchezz through
* While you doing the mock battles and daily training 1 time per day you
get a special
mission for 75.000 creds you can
use the zanchezz for that to get a bonus payout!
They will allways be 100% if you
done it right.
* Once you get the zanchezz to 8-10 develope into Destroyer gundams.
* Sell the 4 or 8 destroyer gundams for 75.000 credits wich yields 300.000
or 600.000 credits with 2 full
* This can be done as much as you wish while you activly play the game with
other squadrons eaither raid or
* In total you should get about 500.000 or 800.000 credits each 2
Do not forget to do the neutral mission and daily space battle for extra
to maximise your passive income.
While you passively get your income you will earn additional credits from
story mission with your 2 battle ships (archangel is a great one to get
and dominion or the trail blaser).