The Secrets of Jesus
Submitted by: David K.
All Quests Guide:
Written by moewe27
Looking for the big answers? Look no further, here are the quests you have
solve to complete the game.
-=fishing for solutions=-
* If you are stuck I recommend to first use my guide about the items.
* If this doesn’t help, look the solution up in this guide.
* You have to solve the quests in the order they appear here.
* Only the riddle how to wake the carriage driver can be solved later
(after solving the riddle how to
look for Aram at Rahab’s.
-=Remove the rabbits=-
* Eat the carrot while in the scene with the rabbits.
-=Wake the carriage driver=-
* Use the wooden staff to move the big wheel next to the carriage
* Smash the empty bottle on the stone.
* Use the money bag on the carriage driver and he drives you to Ravid,
Majda Shams, Beit Keshed forest,
Ravid: Ask John about news after you entered Rahabs house.
Majdal Shams: Ask Felix’s partner if there are news after you enter Felix’s
Beit Keshed forest: Ask John about news after you enter Felix’s house as
India: Solve all riddles.
-=Look for Aram at Rahab’s house=-
* Lean the ladder on the storage next to Rahabs house.
* Drink the wine.
* Use the ladder.
* Throw the chicken egg at Rahab.
-=Look for Aram at Felix’ house=-
* Give Felix the stinky shoes after telling him you saw his son
-=Look for Arma at Barabbas’ house=-
* Use the sticky sheet of papyrus on Barabbas door.
* Let the carrier pigeon with message fly to the temple.
* Use the goose with the praetorian guard.
* Tell Mary that Aram is not with one of the three suspects.
* She tells you, Aram’s garment smells like lentils.
* Ask the cooking woman. She denies to know Aram.
* Ask John.
* He tells you about rumors, that Judas had an affair with the cooking
* So you go and take a look at Judas and discover a spot of lentil soup on
* You cut the spot out with a knife.
* Show it to the cooking woman.
* She confesses to have an affair with Judas and that Aram is hiding in the
straw in the next room.
-=Go to India=-
* Give the gold to the carriage driver.
* He needs a new wheel. Go to the carpenter and reclaim your favour.
* Use Aram’s garment to smear make up on the new wheel.
* Give the wheel to the carriage driver and ask to be taken to India.
All Items Guide:
Written by moewe27
Here is a short list of items and how to get them.
Five denarius: there from the beginning
Flintstone: take it, it’s next to the owl
Carrot: in the village where the carriage driver is, on a barrel
Comb: on the shelf in Marys house
Raven feather: use the flintstone on the raven at Johns second house
Crab: at Sea of Galilee on a stone
Wooden staff: in Tiberias, next to the gate left of Felix’ son
Lemon: in the house of the woman cooking the lentil soup on a shelf
Ladder: on the wall in the room with the donkey, in the house of the woman
cooking lentil soup
Lice: comb the donkey in the house of the woman cooking lentil soup
Bowl: ask the ceramicist master
Ney: give the music trader five denarius
Cotton wool: take it after talking to the egg seller
Bread: answer the question of the bread seller correctly:
Lentils: Put the lice in the lentils
Honey: use the lemon with the bees
Crumbs with honey: mix bread and honey
Nail: look at the grilles left at the carpenters house
Empty wine bottle: take the bottle form the carriage driver
Owl egg: combine nay and nail, use it on the owl
Chicken egg: give the owl egg to the egg seller
Bottle of wine: use the crumbs with honey on the Sea of Galilee, take
the bottle, when the fisher is distracted
Dung: play the nay for the donkey of the cooking woman
Money bag: give the lentil soup to the beggar, the bag will appear
in Johns second house
Stinky cheese: ask the rich man if the fruits on the table are fresh,
take the cheese
Bowl with water: after giving the soup to the beggar, use it on the water
bowl in front of the music sellers shop
Wild lettuce: talk with Simeon after visiting Ravid/Appolonius about the
savior. He will leave his house, you can take the wild lettuce
Wild lettuce tea: use the wild lettuce with the water bowl, cook it over
the fire in the house of the cooking woman
Shoes: give Felix’s son the wild lettuce tea
Stinky shoes: use the stinky cheese on the shoes
Wet cotton wool: soak the cotton wool on the water in front of the music
Wine-soaked cotton wool: soak the wet cotton wool on the wine in Felix’s
Fire: use the wine-soaked cotton wool with the fire in the house of the
Myrrh: use the fire with the two magi
Vellum: perform the magic trick in front of the magi (use fire with
Papyrus: Give the myrrh to the dismal woman, you can take the
Quill: use dung and raven feather
Vellum with writing: use quill on it
Papyrus with writing: use quill on it
Second money bag: next to Judas in Beit Keshed forest
Pigeon: give the money bag to the pigeon seller
Honey: take another bit of honey at the appropriate time
(after you got the papyrus)
Sticky sheet of papyrus: combine honey and the written papyrus
Carrier pigeon with message: combine vellum and pigeon
Goose: it’s in the woods, next to the bees’ nest
Precious headdress: in Barabbas second room
Gold: use crab on precious headdress
Knife: take it from Barabbas’ house
Sharp knife: use knife on scythes
Rope: use the sharp knife on Judas’ rope
Soup stain: you can cut it with a knife from Judas’ garment after
discovering the connection between Judas and the cooking woman
Ceramic hook: ask the ceramicist master to make you a hook
Rope with hook: combine rope with ceramic hook
Aram’s garment: use rope with hook with the abyss
Besmeared garment: use Aram’s garment with the left make up palette at
Wheel: take the wheel after you made it look like the old one by using
the besmeared garment