The Swords of Ditto
Submitted by: David K
* The clock only runs in the overworld, it automatically stops any
time you enter a dungeon, house, or
town etc. Avoid fighting
monsters in the overworld, they
have no additional benefits
compared to monsters found in
* Shards are initially found in dungeon chests, you need to collect
a certain amount and then head to a
whale statue and activate it.
You’ll unlock the ‘shard’ currency
that allows you to reverse time
and even get a second life. This
also allows you to purchase items
from certain NPCs that charge by
The Whale statue will offer you these two additional functions once
100 Shards: Rollback time by one day.
200 Shards: Be given a tear-drop item that affords a second life.
* Coins and Shards carry over, toys and stickers do not! If you know
you won’t be able to defeat the
final boss in your current run, its
best to farm shards/coins to use in
* Stuck a Room with Locked Doors (Bug). This happens for primarily one
reason, you knocked a monster off an
edge. As of the release build,
monsters knocked off ledges don’t
count towards the ‘kill counter’
You’ll need to equip the whistle
and head back to the start of the
dungeon to try again.
* Certain rooms require you to kill all monsters in order to unlock
the doors, just remember to
physically kill them and not just knock
them off a ledge.
* Certain dungeons can’t be completed unless you have some basic bombs
or the drone-toy. You may have to
backtrack to town (Use your whistle!)
and buy some bombs before heading
back to the dungeon.
Drone Toy: It has the same effect
as a regular bomb when blown up,
just fly it over to a crack and let
it do it’s thing.
Super Sentai toy: Stunned enemies
can be picked up with the ‘A’ button
and thrown like a bomb.
* Visiting town Before Final Battle
Talk to every single wandering NPC,
some of them offer food and +1
Toy upgrades for free. Don’t forget
to swtich your stickers to dungeon-
based ones (Health/Mana regen etc).