Submitted by: David K.
Tips & Tricks
* Energy generates more Plasma Damage.
The damage can be reduced with
* Power generates more Physical Damage. The damage can be reduced with
* Some enemy attacks are unblockable. Orange attacks deal Physical Damage.
Teal attacks deal Plasma
* Changing selected Tech costs credits. Each tier costs a different
* Blocking can be a great way to avoid damage. Players can hold block
* Charged heavy attacks can be charged to 2 levels. Charging too long will
reduce the charge back to level
* Blue attacks typically are Energy based.
These attacks are reduced by Plasma
* Red attacks typically are Power based.
These attacks are reduced by
* Yellow attacks typically are Holy based.
These attacks ignore all
* Keystones of the same type do not stack and cannot be equipped at the
* Some enemies are “tanks”. They do not get launched into the air.
* COOP Players do not share rewards. Every player gets their own rewards duplicated
* Players who join a mission in progression or are looking to revive have
to pay a fee.
* Reviving takes currency from the total that is generated from the current
* Damage Reduction caps at 75%. This is not shown in the UI because it can
be gained from
* Holding down the heavy attack button charges it for more damage on
release, but there’s
a limit and timing matters.
* Press the block button in the Store to sell a Mod. You will receive 50%
of the cost.
* Nightmare levels lower your resistances by 25%. Yes, they can go
* Hell levels lower your resistances by 75%.
* Player inventories are capped at 200 Mods. Mods gained after 200 will not
be accounted for.
* Contracts are completed when equipped. Once finished, they provide random
* Equipped contracts and cosmetics do not count toward the player’s
* Damage is increased when air juggling enemies. This is indicated by
* Currency is shared between all of your characters.
* COOP makes enemies stronger by 30% per additional player.
* Equipped Contracts for the correct level are consumed on entry.
This means your bounty is lost if
you return to the hideout or fail.