Veil of Crows
Submitted by: David K.
How to Earn Gold:
Gold can be earned in several ways:
* You can do quests, ranked from easy to medium in villages and hard from
in Towns. They will all reward you
certain amounts of gold plus XP, Resources
or Peasants. Some Hard Quests will
also reward you with hero units.
* You also earn gold from battles, depending on the size of the enemy army
will get a small amount of gold as
* You can also earn gold by selling resources that you earned from quests
that you are producing in your
* You can earn gold by selling prisoners that you have got from battles.
prisoners is higher when the enemy
army is big. You can sell prisoners in bandit
camps or return them to certain
quests that require you to bring prisoners.
* You can earn gold by demanding tribute from Towns. If your army is big
and a threat to the Town they will
give you gold in order for you not to attack
them, this will reduce relationship
with the said faction.
* You can earn gold from taxes in Towns. You improve taxes by building a
and a Treasury in your Town. Your
heroes Authority Skill also influences the
amount of Tax that you get from a
* You can earn by also trading resources with factions that you have a
How Can I Upgrade Peasants:
A peasant can be upgraded as it stands into Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3
Tier 1 units can be upgraded at villages. You can also upgrade peasants in
town if you have one. Tier 1 units are: Fowlers, Miners, Hatchetmen and
These are a bit stronger than a Peasant but should not be compared with
In order to upgrade your peasants into Fowlers/Miners/Hatchetmen and Serf
need to go to their specific “base” village:
* Miners from Mines/Quarries
* Serfs from Farms
* Hatchetmen from Lumberyards
* Fowlers from Ranches
Visit them and you will have an option to “Upgrade peasants…”
Upgrading peasants into Tier 2 units can only be done in your Town. Every
unit will need a specific building to be built first in order to be able to
them e.g. Swordsmen will need a Blacksmith, Scouts would need
Upgrading peasants into Tier 3 happens the same as Tier 2, however you will
better upgraded buildings and in some cases extra buildings.
The requirements are listed in the specific unit description along with
Note that you cannot upgrade peasants in your own villages, you need to
villagers in your Town and upgrade or you can move them to a friendly
village and upgrade.